The Dog Stop LLC was established in early June 2009 in Pittsburgh, PA, to provide an all-in-one care facility for dogs. They are the best all-inclusive indoor/outdoor dog care facility offering daycare, boarding, grooming, obedience training, in-home services, dog walking, and retail store.
Dog Stop canine companions are trained to be fully prepared for belly scratches, hugs ‘n kisses, as well as many interactive games, puzzles and training lessons for all their fuzzy customers. The goal is to ensure that each visit to The Dog Stop is a pawsitively perfect experience.
The Dog Care Industry
Become a part of this booming pet care industry by owning a The Dog Stop franchise. The numbers speak for themselves:
- It is estimated that 60% of all US families have at least one dog.
- Pet care in the USA has become a $67 billion dollar per year industry with projected growth of 5-7% each year.
- More than ever dogs are being considered members of the family. As a result, a larger share of the average yearly budget is being allocated to dog care.
- According to Franchise World Magazine, the average franchise business has a 92% success rate after 5 years compared to a 23% success rate of an independent business after the same period of time.
- It is estimated there is only one Franchise bankruptcy for every 40 independent business bankruptcies in North America.
- The U.S. Department of Commerce has concluded that franchising “vastly increases the likelihood of success on the part of the small business person…it offers a degree of flexibility and security not possible under other marketing systems.”