Merlin 200,000 Mile Shops are more about fixing people’s problems than just fixing cars. By treating customers like individuals, not transactions, they come back again and again and also tell their friends, family, and neighbors about their experience.
Helping Franchisees Succeed
Merlin franchisees and employees have a deep passion for being the best and a strong appreciation for what it means to be a professional. Merlin is so serious about helping franchisees achieve and sustain success that they provide the following:
- The Merlin Training Center – A stand-alone state of the art center that offers both technical and management classes all year long free of charge to franchises.
- Six-Week Management Training – An intense study of essential management and technical facets of Merlin shop operations that franchisees complete before taking possession of the shop.
- Grand Opening Marketing Plan – A specialized marketing plan implemented especially for your shop opening to create public awareness and to establish a customer base to generate retail traffic.
- Motivation and Achievement Programs (M.A.P. s) - Mutually beneficial programs designed to help grow and develop employees while also helping to strengthen the Merlin brand.
- Field Support – A team of dedicated professionals to counsel and support you with operational, management, and marketing issues.
- Quality Inspections – Conducted by an independent third party, three times per year to measure critical primary marketing and operational components of your business.
- Marketing Support – Chain-wide brand awareness and promotional marketing campaigns planned and executed, as well as, customized local call to action marketing assistance managed by a team of committed experts.
The Ideal Candidate
In the end, Merlin has more to do with people than just money. An ideal Merlin 200,000 Mile Shop owner would answer yes to the following:
- Do you have a passion for respecting and serving both customers and employees?
- Are you willing to work hard and exert your best efforts each week?
- Can you lead others?
- Will you follow and implement our system?
If your answer is yes to all those questions, contact Merlin today!