Homewatch CareGivers International’s franchise locations provide home care and personal assistance to individuals who are aging, disabled and rehabilitating, allowing clients to maintain independence.
Since its founding in 1980, the company has expanded to include over 220 franchised locations in six countries—while remaining steadfast to its heritage of home care. Each location provides specialty care to those living with chronic illnesses and special care for those living with Alzheimer’s or dementia.
At Homewatch CareGivers, entrepreneurs are given a proven path to financial success while also giving them the opportunity to make positive change in the world. Through training and ongoing support, each Homewatch CareGivers franchisee is equipped to deliver the exceptional care and proprietary programs that provide peace of mind to clients and their loved ones.
The Homewatch CareGivers business model is proven to generate in-market success by offering a better approach to care, better business intelligence tools and a more efficient client acquisition model. Homewatch offers a high earning potential with average franchisee revenues of over $1.3 Million
• Home care excellence since 1980
• Industry-leading, proprietary business intelligence tools
• Our signature “Care to Stay” initiative to improve retention is game changing
• Our approach to care is uniquely powerful
• A smarter, more effective client acquisition model, not franchise-in-a-box
• Many available territories in the USA, Canada and Internationally